posttest loop (75 points)
- Enter a posttest loop to allow the user to enter a
string in a character by character manner. Use the _getche()
function (uses conio.h) to enter your characters .
- Your string should only consist of upper or lower case letters.
If a letter is entered as a character, place it in your string.
otherwise do not and get another character.
- Exit the loop when your character is the carraige RETURN (asc value = 13).
The carraige RETURN should not be included in your string. Make sure you
do include the null character as the last element of your string.
- After your string is created, output it.
- Make sure your program can display the sample outputs below.
- Your code must be well documented. Also include your name, date,
project number and a breif description of the program.
Enter a String: Ab[N^34n
You entered the string : AbNn
Enter a String: 123po4MN34
You entered the string : poMN
Enter a String: aBcDeF
You entered the string : aBcDeF
Enter a String: 12345
You entered the string :