More functions (50 points)
- Your main program should contain three procedure funtions -
one which will allow the input of a string and target character, another
which determine how many occurances the character has in the string, and
a third which will output the results.
- Allocate enough memory so that at least 19 characters can be placed
in your string.
- This type of program is designed for a certain type of loop, make
sure you use the corrent one when processing your string and character.
- Make sure your program can display the sample outputs below.
- Your code must be well documented. Also include your name, date,
project number and a breif description of the program.
Sample output 1
Please enter a string : abcamnaa
Please enter a target character : a
The string abcamnaa had 4 occurrances of the character a
Sample output 2
Please enter a string : abcdefg
Please enter a target character : z
The string abcdefg had 0 occurrances of the character z
Sample output 3
Please enter a string : qqqqqq
Please enter a target character : q
The string qqqqqq had 6 occurrances of the character q